Our lightweight & durable solar signs are manufactured in our Chicago Stop-Lite facility. They are available in any size and/or reflective grade and provide 24/7 flashing.
- 8 amber LEDs surrounding the border for symbol awareness
- Takes 6-8 hours to charge
- Provides up to 48 hours of usage with each charge
- Displays the battery percentage digitally
- Easily mounts to any new or existing pole
- Adjustable tilting solar panel
S1-1 School Crossing Sign
Weight: 15 lbs
Solar Panel Output: 18 volts, 20 watts
Functions: 24/7 Flashing
Full Charge Run Time: 36-48 hours
Charging Time: 6-8 hours
Mounting Holes: 2-3/8"
Warranty: 1 year
5,000 mAh Lithium Ion Battery